Each Friday, Jill and I are going to compile a list of our favorite things of the week. They aren’t limited to boxes. They aren’t really limited to anything. Just fun things that we like that maybe you will, too. We’ll trade off Fridays and someday you might see a Very Special Combined Friday Favorites edition.
But for now… here are my own…
- Brothers & Sisters on Netflix. I blame my friend Melissa for this one. I know the show is a little old but I have been binging this for the past several weeks. I’m finally on Season 5, so I’m getting CLOSER to the end but I’m not quite there yet and I have to see how it ends before I start on all the new Fall TV. Like Mindy Project, Sons of Anarchy, etc. I have been watching B&S so often that now I feel like the Walkers are my family. Melissa and I have been talking about them like they are real people. It’s becoming a problem. That family really should never have dinner together. Those that have seen the show will understand.
- I’m really enjoying my current manicure. It is Iona by Julep and it’s this pretty color that is right between purple and royal blue. I had forgotten I owned this and it’s great. In this picture it looks more cobalt blue but in real life it’s a bit more purple. (Also I really love my ring.)
- POPSUGAR just released several new “Gift Collection” boxes: 2 baby boxes and a bridesmaid box. Innnnnnnteresting. There is a girl and a boy baby box. I think this is kind of neat but my best buddy who is preggo is not finding out the sex til the birth so I wouldn’t be able to plan in that way. (Plus I’m knitting her a blanket. Obviously.) I’m not having traditional bridesmaids at my wedding since it’s so small but I think a lot of the items they included looked pretty nice. Definitely something to consider if you’re getting hitched anytime soon.
- The creation of this blog. Jill and I had been talking about it forever but actually writing blogs, creating a Facebook page (hey, Like us! I made a button for it!) and all the things that go into it has been really fun and exciting. We once had an idea for a TV series that never came to fruition so I’m glad we were able to get this off the ground. Every time we get a new follower or new Like on Facebook, I practically jump for joy so please keep coming back! We truly love you all.
- I saw this quote on Pinterest the other day and it resonated with me so I thought I would leave you with this! Enjoy your weekend! We’ll see you next week with more reviews and merriment!