The e.l.f. Beauty Bundle might be my favorite subscription box. No foolin! But this box just makes me so happy whenever it comes because it always contains SO MANY PRODUCTS! For just $19.99 (+S&H) you receive a giant box of products every other month. I”m almost glad it doesn’t come every month because it has so many things in it that I wouldn’t have time to use them all before the next box came!
I mean, seriously– look at everything they sent me!
What I love about this box is that it always sends a great mix of makeup and makeup tools!
- Lip Gloss Wands ($3): These were sort of random because I don’t really need disposable lip gloss wands, but I’m going to hold onto them for a bit to see if they might be good for the OCC Lip Tars I have.
- Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths ($3): I actually had these exact cleansing cloths sitting in my bathroom when these came in my box. I’m thrilled to have a backup because I use these every day to remove the mascara that doesn’t always completely come off after washing my face. The exfoliating version (which I was hoping I would get) is great for getting off longwear lip products. But I love these and the packaging is great– the cloths won’t dry out!
- Flawless Concealer Brush ($3): The size of this brush is actually kind of big for a concealing brush but I can see this working for some specific contouring stuff or even just a fluffy eye shadow blending brush.
- Angled Blush Brush ($3): I love this brush! I actually didn’t have anything similar to this. I like that the bristles are a little stiff and don’t bend easily. This works really well with the blush they sent also.
- Hydrating Face Primer ($6): I am currently on a quest for the perfect primer. I’ll probably write a blog post comparing several of them at some point but for now, this is the one I am using most regularly. I learned that a little goes a long way and it helps keep my makeup staying put for longer than without it.
- Hydrating Under Eye Primer ($3): Several months ago, my mom came to me and said that BareMinerals had stopped making their Eye Rev-er-Upper and she was looking for something that would work and we found a product from Smashbox. Ummm, this primer from e.l.f. is the exact same thing and it’s $3. Take note. It’s not a perfect dupe for the BareMinerals product but it’s an absolute duplicate of the Smashbox product.
- Nourishing Cuticle Pen ($1): I like cuticle pens like this and so far, it’s done nice things for my cuticles. However, I’ve read reviews that the marker tip will often push back into the pen. However, let’s be real. It’s $1. You could just buy another one.
- Pressed Mineral Blush ($5): I received this blush in the color Sweet Retreat. I really love this color as it’s not one that I already own. It looks very subtle and natural for Spring and it has been very flattering! I’ve used it with the included Angled Blush Brush with great results.
- Baked Eyeshadow ($3): This is a pretty eyeshadow but doesn’t have a lot of pigmentation. Apparently you can also use it wet but I haven’t tried doing that yet. However, I think it would be pretty for a sheer, natural look. This may also be good as a highlighter if you are especially tan or dark skinned.
- Lip Balm Tint ($2): This is a pretty tint! It’s not a color I would pick myself but it didn’t look bad on me. I think this is definitely good for spring also.
Not pictured separately but I also wanted to talk about the makeup bag that the elf site calls “Essentials Dump Bag. ($8)” Terrible name notwithstanding, I initially thought this was kind of an ugly color. It’s sort of a drab silver that isn’t very pretty. But the bag seems super functional in that it expands when you open it, and there is a zippered compartment and another separate pouch pocket. This would be great for traveling or for keeping things organized in your desk at work.
Final Grade: A
As usual, I love the e.l.f. Beauty Bundle. I’m most excited about the tools, the blush and the primer. They don’t do typical referral codes but if you are interested in e.l.f. products, you could send me your email and I get $5. As you can see, $5 can buy a ton of e.l.f. products! I can’t wait for my next bundle! And even more exciting– I’ll be in my new house when my next one comes! How cool!
Lauren pays for this subscription. All opinions are my own.