I was excited when BrandBacker gave me the opportunity to review the Oz Naturals 2.5% Retinol Serum. I’ve tried several Oz Naturals products in the past and I really liked them but I haven’t incorporated anything with Retinol into my routine so I was really glad to be part of this campaign.
According to their website:
- Our CLINICAL STRENGTH 2.5% Retinol Serum is the highest concentration of retinol available without a prescription. It includes Astaxanthin and Vitamin E, which provide unmatched antioxidant properties and activate collagen and elastin production.
- CRUELTY FREE and 72% ORGANIC our 2.5% Retinol Serum does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types.
- MADE IN THE USA, OZ Naturals formulates the most effective anti-aging products on the market.
- OZ Naturals 2.5% Retinol Serum with ASTAXANTHIN is proven to minimize hyperpigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles and greatly improve texture and tone.
- Our 2.5% Retinol Serum is an anti-aging powerhouse proven to rejuvenate your skin via a synergistic and unique blend of active ingredients that will leave your skin healthier and with a more radiant and youthful appearance.
I’ve been using this serum for about two weeks at this point. The serum itself is a golden color and it goes on very smoothly. I’ve tried some serums that make my skin tight and some that are very moisturizing on their own and this one is kind of in the middle. I apply it right out of the shower after using my Pixi Glow Tonic. Since I use the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue which is moisturizing on its own, I don’t feel the need to use a separate moisturizer first. At night, I have used the serum followed by the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask.
While it’s only been a few weeks, I feel like it is helping to keep my skin even and smooth. I like how it feels on my skin and it doesn’t make it feel tight. I feel like this makes a nice base for either makeup or a moisturizing cream at night. I’m hoping with more time, it will help fade some of the dark spots that remain post-acne.
If you are interested in buying this product for yourself. you can get it for just $24.99 by searching for it on Amazon!
Complimentary product received in exchange for an honest review
Post contains affiliate links