After my first experience with Valentia products, I was really excited when they offered to send me another product! This time, it’s the Valentia Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum!
The directions state to use the Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum at night, but since I use a prescription cream at night, I decided to start using it in the morning. I really like using it first thing because it’s not super thick but it’s also moisturizing so it makes a nice base for makeup.
There are some pretty great ingredients in the serum:
– Wakame Bioferment (Seaweed): Increases skin oxygen consumption to detoxify and boost antioxidant defense.
– Gotu Kola: Lessens the appearance of scars and increases skin firmness.
– Lactic Acid: A natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that increases skin cell turnover, for healthier renewed skin.
– Licorice: Lightens unwanted pigmentation and corrects skin discoloration.
– Argan Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamin E, this oil reduced water loss and protects skin’s resiliency and elasticity.
You can tell that the serum is lightweight, which makes it great to layer underneath other moisturizers or makeup. It feels so nice!
As of now, I’ve tried three Valentia products, and I’ve been really impressed. The Valentia Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum is $35 and you can get it on Amazon with Prime! (I love Prime so much.)
If you are interested in learning more about Valentia, check out their Instagram and Facebook page!
Press sample received in exchange for an honest review.