It’s been a little while since I’ve done a Friday Favorites, so I thought I would drop in and share a few products I love!
- BECCA Backlight Priming Filter ($38): I received this in a Play! by Sephora box and I LOVED it. I have been using it every day and the full-size version is in my cart right now. I am definitely going to buy it very soon! It just gives me such a lovely glow before I put on my Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue.
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector ($38): As a Beauty Box blogger, we tend to receive a ton of highlighters. This one is one of the best I have ever tried! It’s a powder but it blends into my skin almost like a cream. I got the color “Moonstone” and it’s totally gorgeous.
- Colourpop Eyeshadow in Nillionaire ($5): I have TONS of Colourpop eyeshadows and this is the one I reach to almost every day. It’s just the prettiest copper/shiny color that brings a light to my eyes.
- PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Smoothing Blowout Spray ($24): I received this spray in one of my Birchboxes and I’ve loved it ever since. It’s not heavy, I feel like it protects my hair when I dry it, and it smells like apricots! I love it.
- TheSkimm: It’s election season in the US. Have you heard? LOL. We don’t get political on the blog, only to ask everyone to be informed and to definitely vote! I love TheSkimm because it presents the news around the world in a non-biased way that I can really understand. They also break down more of the complicated issues. If you are interested in getting your news in a different way, definitely checkout TheSkimm!