Sorry for the lack of a blog yesterday! Jill and I both took a sort of extended “Easter” vacation. Though I was recovering from being in Austin for Matt’s birthday and Jill was doing Jill things, so we just sort of dropped the ball. But not all is lost because you get a bonus Tuesday blog! Woohoo! For whatever reason, I have had a recent aversion to writing the BeautyFix blogs! I don’t know why, maybe because there are so many products? Which is an awesome thing for a box but for a lazy blogger? Less awesome. So I thought it might be fun just to open the box and talk about the products I received so I can give you my first impressions.
And don’t forget… you still have ONE MORE DAY to enter our Box of Style giveaway!!!
Box Type: Beauty products with a focus on high-end skincare/spa products and also high-end and luxury makeup. Anything from DermStore.com could end up in a box, so you know everything is going to be great.
Why you’ll love it: $100+ value in each box, every box is curated by skin experts, the inclusion of professional-grade and hard-to-find spa exclusives, mostly full or deluxe sample sizes and free shipping!
How to subscribe: Click here but also leave your email address in the comments below, or email me at ThoseBoxyLadies@gmail.com, and they will give you $10 to spend at .
Check out the video and let me know what you think! And don’t forget to click here and subscribe to our YouTube channel! You subscriptions and Likes really help us, so please take a second and do that for your best online gal pals. 🙂
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer ($48)
- Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift ($65)
- Alterna CC Cream 10-in-1 Complete Correction Leave-In Hair Perfector ($26)
- Honest Beauty Magic Balm ($18)
- Luzern Laboratories Urban Protect Detox Masque ($72)
- Luzern Laboratories Urban Protect Daily Moisturizer ($80)
- Veneffect Anti-Aging Lip Treatment ($85)
- 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Pomegranate Oil Anti-Aging Lipstick ($29)
- Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Face Gels ($35)
Purchased; All opinions are my own
Post contains affiliate links