As usual, I’m a little late in posting, but better late than never! The video is a little long since I’m unboxing two boxes this month, but feel free to break it up into two viewing sessions. Or grab a snack and settle in. 🙂
Box Type: Beauty products with a focus on high-end skincare/spa products and also high-end and luxury makeup. Anything fromcould end up in a box, so you know everything is going to be great.
Why you’ll love it: $100+ value in each box, every box is curated by skin experts, the inclusion of professional-grade and hard-to-find spa exclusives, mostly full or deluxe sample sizes and free shipping!
How to subscribe: Click here but also leave your email address in the comments below, or email me at ThoseBoxyLadies@gmail.com, and they will give you $10 to spend at .
Click here to view the video on YouTube so you can give us a thumbs up (duh) and I listed all the products that are in the September and October BeautyFix Boxes below.
- NIA 24 Sun Damage Repair For Decolletage and Hands ($60)
- Bioderma Sensibio H20 ($6.90)
- Dermalogica Precleanse Balm & Travel Mitt ($15)
- Manna Kadar Cosmetics Flutter Mascara ($20)
- Bioderma Sebium Mat Control ($19.90)
- Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Blackberry ($38)
- Hum Nutrition Power Kit ($50)
- Paula’s Choice Resist Skin Firming Line Minimizer ($50)
- Dr. Brandt Poredermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator ($58)
- Avene Soothing Sheet Mask ($9.50)
- La Roche-Posay Hydrating Gentle Soap Free Cleanser ($14.99)
- Tocca Beauty Eau De Parfum – Stella ($72)
- Smith & Cult The Shining Lip Lacquer – Her Name Bubbles ($22)
- Arcona Cranberry Gommage ($47)
Purchased; All opinions are my own
Post contains affiliate links