This month’s Julep is really exciting for me because for the first time in my whole Julep subscription, I bought every color in the the collection! In Julep terms, I got the Polish Lover Upgrade. And it was awesome.
Price: $20/month but varies by what you choose
Box Type: Mostly nail polish, but also some beauty and skincare products
Why you’ll love it: This is one of the best boxes out there because you get to actually choose what you get! Each month, Julep releases a new collection of different nail polish colors, beauty and skincare products and you get to choose which ones you want in your box.
This month, I got 7 polishes in my box bringing my total to $43.29.
See what I mean?! They are soooo PRETTY. So the colors are gorgeous themselves. But the cool part is that they are actually matte. But they are kind of a soft matte, more closely aligned with Julep’s past “satin” colors, which I happened to LOVE. So knowing that, I could not decide which three to get in my box. I had to get all seven!
- Marina – Royal Raspberry Matte Shimmer – ($14/regular $11.20/Maven): Weirdly enough, this was the only color that I didn’t care that much about but will get around to wearing after I wear all the others. 🙂
- Alexandria – Coral Oasis Matte Shimmer – ($14/regular $11.20/Maven): I think this color, along with Lida below are so bright and Spring-y!
- Lida – Sunflower Yellow Matte Shimmer – (14/regular $11.20/Maven): I normally don’t love yellow polishes but something about this just struck me. I’m excited to wear it.
Swatches of Marina, Alexandria and Lida
- Sarai – Emerald Isle Matte Shimmer ($14/regular $11.20/Maven): I don’t know what else to say except this is SO pretty. It’s greener than it looks in the swatch below.
- Rendee – Ultraviolet Matte Shimmer ($14/regular $11.20/Maven): This is a gorgeous blue and the matte finish i just perfection.
- Eve – Iridescent Lilac Matte Shimmer ($14/regular $11.20/Maven): This is so much prettier than it photographs. It’s almost a duochrome-y, unicorn-y polish.
- Channon – Water Lily White Matte Shimmer ($14/regular $11.20/Maven): I haven’t worn this one yet but I’m super excited to wear this for the Spring. I love how modern white polish looks.
Swatches of Sarai, Rendee, Eve and Channon
Final Grade: A+++!
I love love loved this month’s Julep Maven Box and was so glad that I got every polish! I love every single one!
If you are interested in subscribing, click the link below to get a free box when you sign up for a 3-month subscription! (You’ll like it, I promise!)
Purchased; All opinions are my own
Post contains affiliate links