Welcome to our first haul video! I actually recorded a haul before but I ended up not really liking the footage so I never uploaded it. That actually happens more than y’all will ever know. But while I don’t share everything, I don’t think of it as wasted time because honestly, each time I sit down to film, I think it gets better and I feel more comfortable. I’m getting there. I’m not Tati, but you know. Practice, y’all.
I’ll list out all the products I use below so you can check them out if you are interested!
Click here to go straight to YouTube to watch the video (so you can give us a Thumbs Up, obviously. Mom, have you figured out how to do this yet? I believe in you!) Check out the embedded video below!
- Ofra Cosmetics Beverly Hills Highlighter ($32)
- Maybelline Face Studio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter ($9.99)
- Stila Heaven’s Hue Highlighter in Kitten ($32)
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix + Sized To Go ($12)
- Hourglass Ambient Diffused Light Palette ($62)
- Estee Lauder Repair + Renew For Firmer, Radiant Skin Collection ($98)
- Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation ($47)
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Travel Size ($23)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel ($22)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Palette ($42)
Purchased, All opinions are my own
Post contains affiliate links