I’m still planning on writing more about my Makeup Show Dallas experience but I know that there was some interest in seeing what we got in our PR bags, so I thought I would make a video about it! I was going to also talk about the things I bought from TMS, but the video got too long, so I ended up splitting it in another video!
Click here to view the video on YouTube and give it a thumbs up or just watch it below!
I’ve listed everything out individually below.
- Cotril Spaghetti Styling Smoothing Cream and Hydra and Anti-Oxidizing Conditioning Spray
- Alcone Makeup Remover Cloths (30 pack/$14)
- Beauty So Clean Lash So Clean ($15)
- Stilazzi S129 ($13)
- Cozzette S175 Eye Contour Brush ($17)
- Smith Cosmetics 302 Lip Brush ($21)
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea ($7)
- Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner Travel Kit ($8)
- QOSMEDIX Professional Makeup Brush Cleanser ($16.75)
- TwinMedix Pro Essentials Kit
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Makeup ($32/full-size)
- MustaeV Mood Therapy Mask Set ($16)
- Lunatick Cosmetics Pro Contour Palette Vol. 1 ($74)
- Senna Cosmetics Makeup Palette Decades 70s Free Form ($37.97)
- NYX In Your Element Earth Palette ($30)
- Amerikan Body Art Paint ($11.28)
- MAC Matte Lipstick in In the Spirit ($17)
- Crown Brush Lipstick in LS09 ($10.99)
- BlotBeauty Cosmetics Luxe Lips in Clique ($15)
Press samples given at The Makeup Show Dallas with no obligation to review.
Post contains affiliate links